In recent times descriptive questions related to current affairs with base in the subject matter is gaining prominence in the competitive exams. It is with this view Jagranjosh intend to provide few descriptive questions that covers the important events of the September 2014.
1. Answer the following in not more than 100 words
e) INCH towards MILES
2. The month of September 2014 saw a host of bilateral document signed between India and other countries like Japan, China and the US. In this light bring out the importance of these documents and how it will help India in repositioning its foreign policy towards major powers of the world.
3. Trace the journey of Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) since 1975 and critically evaluate how the various missions of ISRO helped India to raise its stature in the comity of nations?
4. Write on the following in not more than 200 words
a) Floods in Jammu & Kashmir and its impact on State economy
b) The impact of Supreme Court cancelling 214 coal blocks allocation
c) Mission creep and US airstrike on ISIS militant group
d) Importance of Make in India campaign in rejuvenating manufacturing sector
e) Global Competitiveness Index
5. The bilateral relation between India and China is aptly termed as “Cold Peace.” In this light critically trace the history of bilateral relation between India and China and suggest ways for an enduring relation between these two Asian giants.
6. Discuss the Supreme Court judgement on National Tax Tribunal Act, 2005 and how the judgement will impact other tribunals that have been constituted in the country?
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.