11 November 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover topics like Union Cabinet decisions, National Chess Champion 2017 and Rashtriya Kabir Samman among others.
1. Who has been crowned national chess champion 2017?
a) Lalith Babu
b) Aravindh Chithambaram
d) S L Narayanan
2. NITI Aayog has released proposal to develop electric vehicle charging infrastructure in which city?
a) New Delhi
3. Which country would be hosting the 31st ASEAN summit?
4. Which Indian state has instituted the ‘Rashtriya Kabir Samman’?
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
5. The Union Cabinet has approved MoU on agriculture and related fields between India and which nation?
6. Union Cabinet has approved agreement for Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with respect to taxes on income between India and which region?
a) Hong Kong
7. Union cabinet has approved the protocol amending the agreement between India and this nation for the avoidance of double taxation.
8. Union Cabinet has approved a Joint Interpretative Declaration between India and which nation?
9. Union Cabinet has approved appointment of Second National Judicial Pay Commission. Who would be heading the commission?
a) P Venkatarama Reddy
b) Prafulla Chandra Pant
c) R Basant
d) Ranjana P. Desai
10. The Union Cabinet has approved creation of which organisation to conduct entrance examinations for higher educational institutions?
a) Central Exam Authority
b) National Testing Agency
c) National Test & Exam Agency
d) Indian Society of Testing
11. Which Indian city hosted the three-day biannual talks between Directors General of Border Security Force and Pakistan Rangers?
c) New Delhi
12. The first project under Prime Minister's Ladakh Renewable Energy Initiative was commissioned in which district?
13. M Mahender Reddy has been appointed as the new DGP of which state?
a) Tamil Nadu
b) Andhra Pradesh
14. The passenger train - Bandhan Express- was inaugurated between India and which country?
15. Which country has become the World’s Top City for International Visits according to a report published by Euromonitor International?
a) Hong Kong
1. (a) Lalith Babu
2. (a) New Delhi
3. (c) Philippines
4. (b) Madhya Pradesh
5. (b) Philippines
6. (a) Hong Kong
7. (c) Kyrgyzstan
8. (d) Colombia
9. (a) P Venkatarama Reddy
10. (b) National Testing Agency
11. (c) New Delhi
12. (b) Kargil
13. (d) Telangana
14. (b) Bangladesh
15. (a) Hong Kong