Current Affairs Quiz 15 November 2019
15 November 2019: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease.
15 November 2019: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover topics such as TRACE Bribery Risk Matrix, Hayabusa-2 and World UNESCO week among others.
1. Which South Asian country tops the list of TRACE Bribery Risk Matrix with highest bribery risk?
2. Recently Jordan has ended a provision of the 25-year-old peace treaty with which country?
3. Which country's satellite Hayabusa-2 has started a journey to return to Earth from an asteroid named Ryugu?
a) North Korea
b) South Korea
4. Which Indian player has been named in TIME 100 Next list?
a) Rohit Sharma
b) Dutee Chand
c) Smriti Mandhana
d) PV Sindhu
5. ISRO has selected 12 potential astronauts for which mission?
a) Gaganyaan Mission
b) Chandrayaan-3 Mission
c) Mangal Mission
d) None of the Above
6. When the world UNESCO week will be observed?
a) 14 to 20 November
b) 20 to 25 November
c) 19 to 25 November
d) 30 November to 6 December
Also Read | Current Affairs Quiz: 14 November 2019
7. How much amount of fund has been pledged by India towards UN development activities for 2020?
a) USD 13.5 million
b) USD 15.5 million
c) USD 18.5 million
d) USD 20.5 million
8. Which organisation has set up the Online Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation (OCSAE) Prevention Unit to counter the growing menace of child porn on the internet?
a) Ministry of Women & Child Development
b) Central Bureau of Investigation
c) Supreme Court
d) Indian Council for Child Welfare
1. (d) Somalia
The Trace Bribery Risk Matrix is an international list released every year. This year, a list of 200 countries has been released. The country which has been given the highest ranking in this list is the most affected country. New Zealand is in the first place and Somalia is at 200th position.
2. (a) Israel
A treaty was signed between Jordan and Israel on 26 October 1994. As per the provisions of this treaty 'Bakhura' and 'Al Ghamar', the border areas between the two countries will be covered in the treaty.
3. (d) Japan
The Japanese space organization’s (JAXA) spacecraft Hayabusa-2 reached the asteroid Ryugu, 300 million kilometers from Earth, after a three-and-a-half-year journey. It has collected some samples of the asteroid and now it is returning to Earth.
4. (b) Dutee Chand
Indian athlete Dutee Chand has been included in the TIME 100 Next list. This list has been launched under the expansion of the list of 100 most effective people in the world. It includes those people who are ready to make a future in business, recreation, sports, politics, health and science.
5. (a) Gaganyaan Mission
Twelve people of the Indian Air Force have been selected as potential astronauts for the Gaganyaan mission. Seven of them have gone to Russia for training. When these seven potential astronauts will come back from Russia, the remaining selected astronauts will be sent for training.
6. (c) 19 to 25 November
World Heritage Week 2019 will be observed from 19 to 25 November. For this day, special programs and competitions will be organized by the Department of Archeology and various organizations.
7. (a) USD 13.5 million
India has recently pledged to contribute USD 13.5 million for various operational and developmental activities of the United Nations (UN) and its agencies for the year 2020.
8. (b) Central Bureau of Investigation
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has recently set up the Online Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation (OCSAE) Prevention and Investigation Unit in New Delhi to tackle the growing menace of child porn.