24 May 2017: The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh.com wants to help every aspirant of competitive exams to revise the day at an ease. These quizzes will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the next exam that will be faced by you. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like La Liga title, Ozone2Climate Technology Roadshow and International Solar Alliance Pact among others.
1. Which of the following football clubs won the La Liga title for the record 33rd time?
b) Athletic Bilbao
d) Real Madrid
2. Controversial godman Chandraswami recently passed away in New Delhi. He was said to be the spiritual advisor of which of the following former Prime Ministers of India?
a) Rajiv Gandhi
b) Indira Gandhi
c) P V Narasimha Rao
d) Morarji Desai
3. Who is the author of the book titled Confessions of a dying mind: The blind faith of atheism?
a) Kiren Rijiju
b) Haulianlal Guite
c) Vijay Kumar Mantri
d) None of the above
4. Who of the following was recently appointed as the Director-General of the World Health Organisation?
a) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
b) Margaret Chan
c) David Nabarro
d) Sania Nishtar
5. Name the world's smallest nation which ratified the International Solar Alliance Pact recently.
b) San Marino
d) Saint Kitts and Nevis
6. Which country recently recruited robot police officer Robocop in its police force?
a) The United States
7. When is the World Turtle Day observed every year?
a) 21 May
b) 22 May
c) 23 May
d) 24 May
8. Which state government made speed governors mandatory for all taxis and cabs operating in the state?
9. The Environment Ministry organised Ozone2Climate Technology Roadshow in this city.
10. This organisation/institution will organise Hyperloop Pod Competition II in August 2017.
c) Space Applications Centre
11. The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has issued a notice to this state government over the alleged abduction and recruitment of children by Maoists in the state.
12. Which Indian cricketer has won the CEAT International Cricketer of the Year 2017 award?
a) Virat Kohli
b) Ajinkya Rahane
c) Yuvraj Singh
d) Ravichandran Ashwin
13. The National Museum in Delhi recently hosted an exhibition to mark the safe return of three Indian stone sculptures from which country?
a) United Kingdom
c) The United States of America
14. Which Union Ministry recently released a reader titled ‘Raising Happy Children and Providing Safe Childhoods’?
a) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
b) Ministry of Women and Child Development
c) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
d) Ministry of Labour and Employment
15. Which country hosted a historic three-day summit attended by hundreds of indigenous leaders to formally recognise its first inhabitants?
b) South Africa
d) Sri Lanka
1. (d) Real Madrid
2. (c) P V Narasimha Rao
3. (b) Haulianlal Guite
4. (a) Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
5. (a) Nauru
6. (b) Dubai
7. (c) 23 May
8. (d) Delhi
9. (b) Agra
10. (d) SpaceX
11. (c) Jharkhand
12. (d) Ravichandran Ashwin
13. (b) Australia
14. (b) Ministry of Women and Child Development
15. (a) Australia
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.