The Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh.com wants to help every aspirant of competitive exams to revise the day at an ease. These quizzes will help you in answering questions which can/may be asked in the next exam that will be faced by you. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like India’s first-ever transgender one-day athletic meet, India’s forex reserves, India's most attractive employer and Sultan Azlan Shah Cup International Hockey tournament.
1. B S Sandhu was appointed as the new Director General of Police of which state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
d) Himachal Pradesh
2. Who of the following was recently appointed as the President of Coca-Cola India?
a) T K K Krishnakumar
b) Venkatesh Kini
c) Vamsi Mohan
d) None of the above
3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently unveiled translated volumes of Vachana in New Delhi. The Vachana was penned by
c) Allama Prabu
4. The Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare is observed annually on which of the following dates?
a) 28 April
b) 29 April
c) 27 April
d) 26 April
5. Who of the following was declared Man of the tournament in 2017 T-20 Deaf and Dumb Asia Cup?
a) Gurinder Singh
b) Amritpal Sharma
c) Yashwanth Naidu
d) Manjinder Singh
6. Who of the following became the first Indian actor to deliver a speech at the TED Talks?
a) Shahrukh Khan
b) Amir Khan
d) Amitabh Bachchan
7. What is the theme of the 2017 World Immunization Week?
a) Close the immunization gap
b) Vaccines Work
c) Are you up-to-date?
d) Protect your world – get vaccinated
8. What is the theme of the 2017 World Day for Safety and Health at Work?
a) Optimize the collection and use of OSH data
b) Workplace Stress: a collective challenge
c) Join in building a culture for prevention on OSH
d) Safety and health in the use of chemicals at work
9. Sultan Azlan Shah Cup International Hockey tournament 2017 recently began in which of the following cities?
a) Kuala Lumpur
d) None of the above
10. As per the Randstad Survey, which company is India's most attractive employer?
a) Amazon India
c) E & Y
d) Google India
11. Union Government recently launched the Test and Treat policy for providing treatment to patients suffering from which disease?
b) Human Immunodeficiency Virus
12. India’s foreign exchange (Forex) reserves have increased by how much amount to reach $371.13 billion?
a) $1.35 billion
b) $2.25 billion
c) $1.75 billion
d) $1.25 billion
13. Which city recently conducted India’s first-ever transgender one-day athletic meet?
b) Tamil Nadu
c) New Delhi
14. Kazakhstan recently opened its honorary consulate in which of the following cities?
15. Which of the following countries recently supported India’s bid for membership in the UN Security Council?
1. (c) Haryana
2. (a) T K K Krishnakumar
3. (d) Basavanna
4. (b) 29 April
5. (c) Yashwanth Naidu
6. ((a) Shahrukh Khan
7. (b) Vaccines Work
8. (a) Optimize the collection and use of OSH data
9. (c) Ipoh
10. (d) Google India
11. ((b) Human Immunodeficiency Virus
12. (d) $1.25 billion
13. (a) Kerala
14. (c) Chennai
15. (b) Poland