Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics Secretary of Ministry of Urban Development, CEO of Web18 and Chairman of CII Eastern Region among others.
1. The Union Finance Minister extended the safeguard duty on import of which of the following products by two years i.e till March 2018?
a) Steel products
b) Cotton Fabrics
c) Iron Products
d) Wooden Products
2. Researchers from the Purdue University in Indiana in United States achieved a breakthrough by revealing the first 3D map of the structure of which of the following viruses?
a) Ebola virus
b) Zika virus
c) Rabies virus
d) Hepatitis B virus
3. Who on 1 April 2016 took over as Secretary of Ministry of Urban Development?
a) Rajiv Guha
b) Maithilee Sharma
c) Rajiv Gauba
d) Vivek Saxena
4. Who among the following persons was appointed as the new CEO of Web18?
a) Rajib Guaba
b) Adil Zainulbhai
c) Vivek Saxena
d) Manish Maheshwari
5. Which of the following banks in the last week of March 2016 sold its/their additional stake to LIC?
a) Dena Bank & Andhra Bank
b) Canara Bank
c) Bharatiya Mahila Bank & IDBI
6. Who was recently appointed as the Chairman of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) Eastern Region for the year 2016-17?
a) Umesh Chowdhary
b) T V Narendran
c) Manish Maheshwari
d) Vikas Saxena
7. Who on 1 April 2016 was appointed as the Acting President of Pakistan Sikh Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee?
a) Sham Singh
b) Gurtej Singh
c) Tara Singh
d) Jagjeet Singh
8. The Parliament of which country in the first week of April 2016 passed a law allowing migrants arriving in the country to be returned to Turkey?
9. The UN Security Council approved a resolution paving the way for a UN police force to be deployed in which of the following countries?
d) Democratic Republic of the Congo
10. Scientists of which of the following countries achieved a breakthrough by successfully transplanting a mice with lab-grown skin?
c) South Korea
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.