Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like Speaker of the Bihar Legislative Assembly, 43rd Chief Justice of India and International Day for the Abolition of Slavery among others.
1. The Union Cabinet on 2 December 2015 gave its approval for signing of a Memorandum of Understanding in the field of water resources management between India and which country?
2. Who on 2 December 2015 was elected as the new Speaker of the Bihar Legislative Assembly?
a) Sadanand Singh
b) Vijay Kumar Chaudhary
c) Jitan Ram Manjhi
d) Uday Narayan Choudhary
3. Identify the veteran industrialist associated with the Chettinad Group of Companies who died on 2 December 2015 in Chennai.
a) Annamalai Chettiar
b) Sigappi Aachi
c) MAM Ramaswamy
d) MRM Ramanathan Chettiar
4. Pulin Kumar, who on 6 November 2015 was conferred with the INBA General Counsel of the year 2015 - Retail Award, is Group Senior Legal and Compliance Director (India) of which multinational shoe manufacturer?
5. Who was sworn-in as the 43rd Chief Justice of India (CJI) on 3 December 2015?
a) Justice Tirath Singh Thakur
b) Justice H L Dattu
c) Justice PL Panagariya
d) Justice Rajendra Mal Lodha
6. The Union Cabinet on 2 December 2015 approved the rehabilitation package and upgradation of infrastructure of the Bangladeshi enclaves and Cooch Behar district. The Cooch Behar district is located in which Indian state?
b) Uttar Pradesh
c) West Bengal
7. Tata Sons Ltd on 2 December 2015 tied-up with which international bank for its funding and branding in several countries across the world?
a) International Monetary Funds
b) Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Limited
c) World Bank
d) European Central Bank
8. The International Day for the Abolition of Slavery was observed globally on which date?
a) 29 November
b) 30 November
c) 1 December
d) 2 December
9. Name the Koodiyattom and Nangiarkoothu artist who died on 1 December 2015?
a) Margi Sathi
b) Archana Nandakumar
c) Kalanilayam Kaladharan
d) Aparna Nangiar
10. Aricent, a US-based product engineering firm, on 1 December 2015 tied-up with which Indian company to launch Aricent Employability Programme?
a) Nasscom Foundation
b) Reliance Foundation
c) Indian Development Foundation
d) Zakat Foundation of India
11. The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) was on 1 December 2015 awarded with which award for adopting technology to serve the public better and using resources efficiently through mobile applications?
a) National Award for e-Governance
b) Web Ratna Award
c) E-India Award
d) The manthan Award
12. Which of the following states was on 1 December 2015 declared as drought hit?
a) Madhya Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
13. President Pranab Mukherjee on 20 September 2015 gave his assent to the Labour Laws (Amendment) Bill 2015 of which state?
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Arunachal Pradesh
14. The Union Cabinet on 2 December 2015 approved signing and ratification of Protocol for amending the Double Taxation Avoidance Convention (DTAC) with which of the following countries?
15. International Day of Persons with Disabilities was observed across the world on 3 December 2015 with the theme
a) Sustainable Development: The Promise of Technology
b) Rights of Persons with Disabilities: Action in Development
c) A voice of our own
d) Inclusion matters: access and empowerment for people of all abilities
1-(a) 6-(c) 11-(c)
2-(b) 7-(b) 12-(c)
3-(c) 8-(d) 13-(a)
4-(d) 9-(a) 14-(c)
5-(a) 10-(a) 15-(d)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
Japan and South Korea reached Agreement on Issue of Comfort Women
Union Cabinet approved construction of 69 bridges on trilateral highway in Myanmar
Union Cabinet approved MoU between India & Jordan for promoting cooperation in IT & Electronics
Dr Gyanendra D Bandgaiyan appointed DG of National Centre for Good Governance