Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like 2015 Wheelchair Basketball Championship, Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana and Supreme Court direction for acid-attack victims among others.
1. Identify the country with which India participated in the bilateral maritime exercise Indra Navy 2015 which commenced on 7 December 2015 in Vishakhapatanam.
2. Name the person who was on 7 December 2015 appointed as the Corporate President of Ola to lead its new initiatives.
a) Rajiv Bansal
b) Joy Bandekar
c) Sundeep Sahni
d) Arun Sarin
3. Who was appointed as the President and Managing Director of General Motors India on 7 December 2015?
a) Arvind Saxena
b) Stefan Jacoby
c) Kaher Kazem
d) Zuber Ahmed
4. Who on 6 December 2015 was declared as the winner of the 2015 Wheelchair Basketball Championship?
5. Name the Bill that was passed by Rajya Sabha on 7 December 2015 and provides for filing of cheque bounce cases at the place where a cheque is presented for clearance and not the place of issue.
a) Negotiable Instruments (Amendment) Bill, 2015
b) The Banking Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2015
c) The Indian Stamp (Amendment) Bill, 2015
d) The Prevention of Money Laundering (Amendment) Bill, 2015
6. Name the country who’s first female Prime Minister Laimdota Straujuma announced her resignation on 7 December 2015.
7. Name the Bill that was introduced in the Lok Sabha to facilitate and fast track setting up of new nuclear projects in the country on 7 December 2015.
a) Nuclear Safety Regulatory Authority Bill, 2015
b) Atomic Energy (Amendment) Bill, 2015
c) The Indian Atomic Energy Council (Amendment) Bill, 2015
d) The Civil Liability for Nuclear Damage Bill, 2015
8. Which of the following state on 5 December 2015 became the first state of India to join the Union Government’s Ujwal Discom Assurance Yojana (UDAY)?
b) Andhra Pradesh
9. Name the city that on 7 December 2015 issued its first-ever Red Alert on air-pollution ordering schools to close due to hazardous air quality.
10. Name the storm that in first week of December 2015 wreaked havoc in United Kingdom.
11. The Supreme Court on 7 December 2015 directed State and Union Territory (UT) Governments to consider reservation for acid-attack victims under which quota?
b) Socially backward
c) Economically backward
12. Indian Government on 7 December 2015 announced I-LTEO programme to monitor 8 different biomes across the country. In which city it was announced on the sidelines of COP-21 of the UNFCCC?
c) New York
13. Identify the political coalition that won Venezuelan parliamentary election held on 6 December 2015.
a) Democratic Unity Roundtable
b) United Socialist Party of Venezueala
c) Communist Party of Venezuela
d) Fatherland for All
14. Identify the multilateral agency. Its Zero Routine Flaring by 2030 Initiative was on 7 December 2015 endorsed by 45 leading global oil companies in Paris.
a) International Monetary Fund
b) World Health Organisation
c) World Bank
d) World Trade Organisation
15. In which of the following cities India and Pakistan held NSA level talks on 6 December 2015?
1-(a) 6-(d) 11-(a)
2-(b) 7-(b) 12-(a)
3-(c) 8-(b) 13-(a)
4-(d) 9-(a) 14-(c)
5-(a) 10-(b) 15-(d)