The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) on 18 October 2017 launched a new online facility for its members to make it easier for them to link their 12-digit unique Aadhaar number with their Universal Account Number.
The new initiative will facilitate the EPFO members to link their respective Universal Account Number (UAN) and other relevant details with Aadhaar online. The main objective behind the development is to ensure better and speedy EPFO services.
The facility has been made available at EPFO's official website.
Following steps explain how to link UAN with Aadhaar using the facility:
• The members will be first required to provide their Universal Account Number.
• Following this, an OTP would be sent to their mobile linked with UAN and then after OTP verification they would be required to provide their Aadhaar number.
• Another OTP will be sent to their mobile/email linked with Aadhaar.
• After final OTP verification, If UAN details are matched with Aadhaar then, UAN will be linked with Aadhaar.
• After linking, the EPFO member would be able to avail online EPFO services linked with Aadhaar.
When: 18 October 2017
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.