Maimaar-E-Qaun-Dr. A. R. Kidwai edited by Mufti Ataur Rahman Ansari
Hamid Ansari, the Vice President of India on 21 November 2013 released a book entitled Maimaar-E-Qaun-Dr. A. R. Kidwai. The book has been edited by Mufti Ataur Rahman Ansari.
Dr A.R. Kidwai has been compiled in the book creatively. He was a learned scientist and served as a professor at Aligarh Muslim University. He contributed in the formation of Mewat Development Board in Haryana
About Dr A.R. Kidwai
• Professor and Head, Department of Chemistry; Dean, Faculty of Science, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (1951-67).
• Chairman and Member, Union Public Service Commission of India (1967-79).
• Two times, he served Bihar as the Governor of Bihar from 1979-85 and 1993-98
• He served West Bengal as its Governor from 1998-99
• He became the member of Rajya Sabha from January 2000 to July 2004.
• He also remained the member of the following Parliamentary Committees:
a) Consultative Committee for the Ministries of Science and Technology, Environment and Forest from 2000-04
b) Standing Committee on Agriculture, Water Resources and Food Processing Industries from 2000-04
c) Committee on Subordinate Legislation from 2000-04
• He assumed the charge as the Governor of Haryana in 2004
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the Current Affairs
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.