Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on 3 February 2015 launched e-registration of properties in all the 130 tehsils and sub-tehsils of the State to mark the completion of 100 days of his government.
The e-stamping of property registration in the state will begin from 15 March 2015. The system will be implemented in all the tehsils by June 2015. The new system will make the process transparent and hassle-free and will help in bringing transparency in registration of deed documents.
About e-registration of properties
• Under the new system, documents for land registration will be submitted at e-Disha centres.
• Internet facility will be made available at all these centres for effective implementation of this system.
• The online registration facility in the tehsils of Kaithal, Pundri, Kalayat and Guhla and four sub-tehsils of Rajound, Siwan and Dhand began from 4 February 2015.
Chief Minister also announced the launch of
• CM Dash Board to facilitate monitoring of all departments online.
• Swaprerit Adarsh Gram Yojana to ensure public participation in development of villages. Launched on the pattern of Adarsh Gram Yojana, the new scheme will make it possible for any group, trust, educational institute and university to adopt a village for development.
• A portal to allow for online registration of complaints for controlling the crime and promoting the concept of zero FIR.
Besides, he also announced an increase in ex-gratia for soldiers and those killed in blasts to 20 lakh rupees. Besides, 5 lakh rupees, 10 lakh rupees and 15 lakh rupees will be paid depending on level of disability.
Who: Haryana Government
When: 3 February 2015