HP selected for Union Government’s pilot programme to train Heads of Government Schools
Himachal Pradesh on 23 July 2014 was selected for Union Government's pilot project to train Principals and Headmasters of government schools
Himachal Pradesh on 23 July 2014 was selected for a pilot project under a sponsored programme of the Union Government to train Principals and Headmasters of government schools. Other states selected for this programme include Gujarat, Tamil Nadu and Rajasthan.
The training will provide education quality and improvement in the overall system. The programme has been prepared by the National University of Education, Planning and administration (NUEPA).
About the Programme
- Under the unique national programme, a ten day workshop has been organized in Kullu.
- Over sixty principals and headmasters from various government schools will participate in the programme to improve leadership quality and other skills.
- The objective of the programme is to help Principals and Headmasters of government schools in better coordination with other teachers.
- The programme also strives to make the principals and headmasters work as the resource persons to train their colleagues in the schools.
- As a part of the programme, 628 identified schools in the state would have on line facilities so that everyone can check day to day activities of these schools.
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the Current Affairs Group