Indian Wrestlers won 5 gold medals in the World Police and Fire Games
Police Wrestlers from India secured five gold four silver and three bronze medals in the World Police and Fire Games in Belfast, England.
Indian Police Wrestlers won five gold medals on 5 August 2013 (the fifth day) in the World Police and Fire Games in Belfast, England. Apart from this the Wrestling team that comprise of seven members also secured four silver and three bronze medals in the game. The World Police and Fire Games started on 1 August 2013 and will end on 10 August 2013.
Winners in different categories
• In the free-style category – Laxmi Narayan of Border Security Force won a gold medal in the 60kg category and Manoj Kumar from CRPF won silver in the same class.
• Haryana Police's Naveen Mor won a gold in 96 kg category
• Jitender Kumar bagged a silver medal in 74 kg category.
• In the 84 kg free-style, Surajbeer Singh of Punjab police won a bronze
• Vikramjit Singh of CRPF took the bronze in the 96 kg category