Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq on 14 July 2016 scored 110 against England at Lord's.
With this, the 42 years and 47 days old cricketer became the oldest captain to score Test hundred.
Misbah is also the oldest visiting player to play a Test on English soil in the last 31 years.
The previous oldest was Somachandra de Silva of Sri Lanka, who was 42 years & 73 days old when he played against England at Lord's in 1984.
• Misbah-ul-Haq is a Pakistani cricketer.
• He is the current Test captain of the Pakistan national cricket team.
• He was also the One Day International (ODI) captain until his retirement from ODI cricket after the 2015 Cricket World Cup.
• He holds the record of the fastest test half century.
• He also scored fastest test century, equalling the record of Sir Vivian Richards, which was later broken by Brendon McCullum.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
When: 14 July 2016