15 December 2017: Morning Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh aims to help every competitive exam aspirant to revise the day at ease. The day’s updated quizzes cover the topics like Asian Boxing Confederation, Prem Singh and special courts to be set up to deal with cases against lawmakers among others.
1. How many special courts will be set up to exclusively deal with cases against lawmakers?
2. Which state government approved the bill to check land mafia and fight organised crime?
b) Uttar Pradesh
3. Which Boxer was named as youth boxer of year by Asian Boxing Confederation?
a) Vijender Singh
b) Srikanth Tiwari
c) Sachin Siwach
d) Gaurav Bidhuri
4. Which state recently increased non-creamy layer limit for OBCs to Rs 8 lakh?
5. Who was elected as BARC India Chairman recently?
a) Nakul Chopra
b) Sudhanshu Vats
c) Rajesh Sharma
d) Suresh Yadav
6. Political figure Prem Singh, who passed away recently, belonged to which political party?
a) Bhartiya Janata Party
b) Indian National Congress
c) Aam Aadmi Party
1. (a) 12
2. (b) Uttar Pradesh
3. (c) Sachin Siwach
4. (d) Maharashtra
5. (a) Nakul Chopra
6. (b) Indian National Congress
The explanation of these quizzes will be covered in the final day quiz.