7 December 2017: Morning Current Affairs Quizz covers the topics like 5th Bi-monthly Monetary Policy of RBI, Ockhi Cyclone and Triple Talaq Draft Bill among others.
1. What Repo Rate was fixed by RBI in its 5th Bi-monthly Monetary Policy Review (MPR) 2017-18?
a) 6.0 per cent
b) 6.25 per cent
c) 6.50 per cent
d) 6.75 per cent
2. Name the state that became the first to endorse Triple Talaq Draft Bill?
b) Uttar Pradesh
3. Mohamad Al Jounde was honoured with the International Children’s Peace Prize 2017 recently. He belongs to which country?
4. Name the operation launched recently to rescue the people affected by Ockhi Cyclone in India?
a) Operation Rahat
b) Operation Rescue
c) Operation Suraksha
d) Operation Synergy
5. Which country was banned by IOC from Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang?
6. Adithyan, who passed away recently, belonged to which field?
1. (a) 6.0 per cent
2. (b) Uttar Pradesh
3. (c) Syria
4. (d) Operation Synergy
5. (a) Russia
6. (b) Music
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.