8 December 2017: Morning Current Affairs Quizzes section of Jagranjosh cover the topics like Wassenaar Arrangement, Kumbh Mela and Silence Breakers among others.
1. Which country will be the new Member of Wassenaar Arrangement?
2. Which of the following was recognized by UNESCO as India’s Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity?
a) Chathh Puja
b) Kumbh Mela
3. Which country recently passed same-sex marriage bill?
a) South Africa
4. When is the Armed Forces Flag Day celebrated every year in India?
a) 4 December
b) 5 December
c) 6 December
d) 7 December
5. Who was named as the Person of the Year 2017 by the Time magazine?
a) The Silence Breakers
b) The Whistleblowers
c) #Metoo Campaigners
d) None of the Above
1. (a) India
2. (b) Kumbh Mela
3. (c) Australia
4. (d) 7 December
5. (a) The Silence Breakers
The explanation of these quizzes will be covered in the final day quiz.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.