Narendra Kumar Verma on 4 April 2013 was appointed as the new director of the state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp’s (ONGC) Exploration.
54 year old Narendra Kumar Verma would be replacing S.V. Rao, who term super-annuated on 31 March 2013.
As Director-Exploration at OVL, Responsibility of N.K. Verma is to look for development and implementation of exploration strategy and Business Development for past 15 months.
About Narendra Kumar Verma
• Narendra Kumar Verma is an M.Sc in Geology and an M.Tech Gold Medalist in Petroleum Exploration.
• Narendra Kumar Verma will be the 11th Director (Exploration) in the world’s number 3 exploration and production company.
• He also holds an MBA (Finance) degree and has 30 years of experience in oil and gas industry.
• Prior to becoming Director (Exploration) in ONGC, Verma was Director (Exploration) in the firm’s overseas arm, ONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL).
• He has published more than 20 technical papers and 40 technical reports.