PHDCCI launched Intellectual Property Rights Facilitation Centre for MSMEs in Lucknow
The primary objective of the centre is to enable MSMEs from Uttar Pradesh in understanding, Identifying & using Intellectual Property for Competitive Advantage.
PHDCCI on 2 September 2015 launched Intellectual Property Rights Facilitation Centre (IPFC) for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
The focus of the centre is to nurture innovative activities in the MSME located in Uttar Pradesh.
PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI) is a New-Delhi based multi-state agency engaged in the promotion of industry, trade and entrepreneurship.
Objectives of the IPFC
• To enable MSMEs in understanding, Identifying & using Intellectual Property for Competitive Advantage.
• To Provide Services such as IP Protection, IP Awareness & Training, Counseling & Advisory Services.
• To hand hold MSME for identifying Intellectual Property in their day to day business & leverage it for Business Excellences.
• To provide MSME, the strategic management of Technology and IPR
• To create a delivery mechanism for comprehensive awareness & training in IPR to all stake holders of IP in the corresponding states
The functions of the IPFC are: IPR Protection Facilitation, IP Capacity Building: Awareness & Training, IP Information Services and IP Counselling & Advisory Services.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App