The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) on 5 April 2017 announced the appointment of Raman Roy its Chairman for 2017-2018. He will take on the new role from 6 April 2017.
Roy takes over the position from C P Gurnani, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Tech Mahindra.
Roy is the Chairman and Managing Director of Quatrro.
Raman Roy has been a member of NASSCOM’s Executive Council and was the vice-chairman for 2016-17.
In addition, NASSCOM also announced the appointment of Rishad Premji, Chief Strategy Officer & Member of the Board, Wipro as the Vice Chairman of NASSCOM for 2017-18.
About National Association of Software and Services Companies
• The NASSCOM is a trade association of Indian Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing industry.
• It was established in 1988.
• The association is registered under the Indian Societies Act, 1860.
• It is a global trade body with over 2000 members.
• It facilitates business and trade in software and services and encourages the advancement of research in software technology.
• It is headquartered in New Delhi.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.