Formula one racing driver Sebastian Vettel won the F1 Brazilian Grand Prix 2013 on 24 November 2013. With this victory vettel matched Michael Schumacher’s record of 13 victories in a year and equalled the nine consecutive wins of Alberto Ascari.
Vettel’s Red Bull teammate Mark Webber was second in his final F1 race. Fernando Alonso of Ferrari was third. The formula one season ending Brazilian GP is Vettel’s second victory in Brazil, and 39th of his career.
Recently, Sebastian Vettel also won the Formula One Indian Grand Prix 2013 at Buddha International Circuit on 27 October 2013.
About Sebastian Vettel
• Sebastian Vettel is a German formulae one racing driver and at present he is driving for the Red Bull a Austrian racing team.
• At present he is the world champion as he won the Championship in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
• He was born on 3 July 1987.
• While driving for Red Bull in 2009, he finished as the season as the youngest ever World Driver’s Championship runner-up.
• He became the youngest driver, who won the World Drivers’ Championship in 2010 and the same year he helped Red Bull to win the first team’s World Constructors Championship.
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the Current Affairs Group
Who: Sebastian Vettel
Where: Sao Paolo
When: 24 November 2013
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.