Sis Ram Ola Inaugurated ESIC Model Hospital at Jaipur for Workers’ Welfare
Sis Ram Ola, Union Minister of Labour and Employment, Government of India, inaugurated the state-of-the-art ESIC Model Hospital at Jaipur.
Sis Ram Ola, Union Minister of Labour and Employment, Government of India, inaugurated the state-of-the-art ESIC Model Hospital at Jaipur. It was also announced that ESIC will start its own Medical Colleges in Alwar (Rajasthan), Joka (West Bengal), Gulbarga (Karnataka) and Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
The role and function of ESIC is working for the welfare of workers and improvement in their quality of life and for providing all possible social security to them. The establishment of the hospital at Jaipur will facilitate the workers employed in the industrial belt. There have been around 5.65 lakh employees working in 32720 different factories and establishments in Rajasthan.
Primary Features of the New Hospital
• The new hospital is 100 bedded and will provide medical services to the insured persons and their families of Jaipur area. In the near future, the hospital will be upgraded from 100 to 300 beds.
• It is important to note that at present, there are about 1203 Employers covering about 1.88 lakh Insured Persons and 7.29 lakh beneficiaries in Jaipur, who will get best medical facilities from this Model Hospital.
• The multi-specialty hospital has been built up with an estimated cost of about 200 crores Rupees.
• The ESIC Hospital, Jaipur, is centrally air conditioned, with multispecialty facilities.
• The hospital will provide indoor, outdoor, emergency and diagnostic services to the Insured workers of Jaipur in particular and of the State of Rajasthan in general.