The Government of Telangana on 20 March 2016 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Aero Campus Aquitaine and Bordeaux Metropole to set up aviation training institute in Hyderabad.
The MoU was signed on the sidelines of the India Aviation Show 2016 and in the presence of Jupally Krishna Rao, Minister for Industries and the representatives of the two companies.
Features of the MoU
• As part of the MoU, the two French firms will set up an aviation training institute at the Begumpet Airport in Hyderabad.
• The facility will be used to train in aviation and aerospace sectors. The training modules will also include the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) segment.
• In a year, at least 1000 students will be offered courses that will be of various durations from few weeks to one year. The students will be offered residential facilities also.
About Aero Campus Aquitaine
• It aims to offer comprehensive training for professional skills in defence and aerospace industry with EASA certification.
• It has presence in Turkey, Malaysia and many other countries.
• It was established with an investment of outlay of 26 million euros.
• The centre in France is catering to the professional skill training for the pilots and technicians.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
When: 20 March 2016
Telangana Assembly Elections 2018: TRS wins sweeping majority for second straight term
Telangana’s Sadarmatt anicut, Pedda Cheruvu get Heritage Irrigation Structure status
Telangana Cabinet passes resolution to dissolve Legislative Assembly
Telangana launches life insurance scheme worth Rs 5 lakh for farmers