The Travel & Tourism Fair (TTF) 2013, the biggest travel trade show of India, started off on 16 August 2013 in Ahmadabad. Six countries as well as 26 states across India participated in the event. The TTF 2013 is the three-day event, inaugurated by Gujarat Tourism Minister Saurabh Patel. The event is organised by Fairfest Media Limited.
The feature countries in the event are Thailand and Malaysia. Other participating countries include UAE, Maldives, Turkey and Nepal. The event brings together over 400 exhibitors from across India as well as six countries. The destination partner of the TTF Ahmadabad 2013 is Lavasa.
The Focus of TTF 2013
The primary focus of TTF 2013 is on B2B segment together with the prevailing trends at international travel trade shows such as Dubai, ATM, Berlin and ITB. This would help in leveraging the classic dual marketing strategy of trade push via the B2B hours as well as consumer polls.
About Travel & Tourism Fair (TTF)
• TTF is the leading travel trade show in India.
• It started off in the year 1989.
• It covers nine top-most domestic as well as outbound tourism markets in India, which include New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Surat, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmadabad and Pune.
• TTF receives more than 186000 visitors as well as 2500 exhibitors from around 70 countries of the world as well as 35 states and union territories of India.
• The event facilitates annual opportunity for the organisers from India as well as the world to put on podium, their products as well as services to people of travel trade as well as consumers from major markets across the country.