Current Affairs Today Headline- 14 April 2022
Find here Today's Current Affairs News Headlines by Jagran Josh for 14 April 2022.
- PM Modi to inaugurate Pradhanmantri Sangrahalaya today
- Centre waives off customs duty on cotton imports till September 30.
- India gets elected to 4 United Nations ECOSOC bodies.
- The longest bridge on Narmada river in Gujarat to be completed by June 2024.
- Fourteen airports to get Ambulifts to help flyers with reduced mobility.
- Rohit Sharma becomes the second Indian cricketer after Virat Kohli to record 10,000 runs in T20 cricket.
- BRICS Sherpas discuss meetings, activities planned for 2022.
- FIFA announces official draw date for U-17 Women's World Cup India 2022.
- A Russian warship in the Black Sea "seriously damaged" by an ammunition explosion.
- US announces additional USD 800 million military aid, heavy weapons to Ukraine.
- New US military aid for Ukraine includes helicopters, howitzers, amid reports of Russia preparing to intensify its attack in the Donbas region.
- The International Criminal Court's chief prosecutor said on April 13th 'Ukraine is a crime scene' as he visited the town of Bucha, the site of hundreds of civilian killings.
- Ivory Coast Prime Minister Patrick Achi resigned from his post on April 13 with a new "streamlined" government set to take shape next week.
- Finland's Prime Minister Sanna Marin said on April 13 that the country will soon decide on whether to apply for NATO membership "within weeks".
- Sweden is also discussing NATO membership following Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
- The death toll from landslides and floods in the Philippines rises to 80 on April 13 with many still missing and feared dead.
- Devastating floods in Durban, South Africa has killed around 259 people after hillsides were washed away, homes collapsed, and more are still feared missing.
Take Weekly Tests on app for exam prep and compete with others. Download Current Affairs and GK app
एग्जाम की तैयारी के लिए ऐप पर वीकली टेस्ट लें और दूसरों के साथ प्रतिस्पर्धा करें। डाउनलोड करें करेंट अफेयर्स ऐपAndroidIOS