GK Questions with answers on Geography India - Drainage System Set V in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that will help you to attune and equipped for different competitive examinations
1. Which of the following river is not part of Indus River System?
2. The River that originates from Rakash tal near Mansarovar lake in Tibet and enters into India through Shipki-la pass (Himachal Pradesh)?
3. Which of the following place where Bhagirathi and Alaknanda and flow below in the name of Ganga?
4. On which river, India's highest waterfalls Jog (Gershoppa) is situated?
5. Hirakud Multipurpose Project is located across which river in Odisha?
6. Which of the following river rises from Vidhyan Range and flows in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Gujarat?
7. Which of the following lake was created due to tectonic activities?
A. Kokonoor Lake
B. Loktak Lake
C. Wular Lake
D. Parichu Lake
8. The water of which lake is highly charged with Sodium Carbonates and Sodium Chloride?
A. Lonar Lake
B. Chilika Lake
C. Pulicat Lake
D. Vembanad Lake
9. Select the correct pair of salt lake?
A. Lonar Lake: Salt Lake
B. Sambhar Lake: Salt Lake
C. Wular Lake: Salt Lake
D. Kolleru Lake: Salt Lake
10. Which of the following lake is the source of three main Indian rivers i.e. Ganga, Brhamaputra and Indus?
C. Gunchu Tso