GK Questions with answers on Science Physics (Magnetic field of electric Current) Set VI ,in this set you will find repository of 10 Objective Type Questions that will help you to attune and equipped for different competitive examinations like UPSC-prelims, IAS-prelims, NDA, CDS, SSC, State Services etc as well as academic examinations.
1. What is the electric potential of neutral wire?
A. Zero volt
B. 100 volt
C. 10 volt
D. 10 volt
2. What is the colour of insulation covering on live wire?
3. What is the colour of insulation covering on neutral wire?
4. What is the rating of main fuse which is put in the live wire?
A. 10 amperes
B. 140 amperes
C. 50 amperes
D. 65 amperes
5. In which unit is the electrical energy consumed by us recorded?
6. Which of the following are the two separate circuits in a house?
A. Lighting and power circuit
B. Open and closed circuit
C. Series and parallel circuit
D. None of the above
7. What is the fuse of lighting circuit?
A. 20 A fuse
B. 5 A fuse
C. 18 A fuse
D. 5 A fuse
8. What is the fuse of power circuit?
A. 5 A fuse
B. 18 A fuse
C. 15 A fuse
D. 10 A fuse
9. Which of the following devices is run by lighting circuit in the house?
A. Electric bulb
D. All of the above
10. Which of the following devices is run by power circuit in the house?
B. Electric iron
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.