GK Quiz and Answers on Fundamental Duties of Indian Citizens
Jagaran Josh is giving a quiz of 10 questions based on 'Fundamental Duties' to help aspirants of IAS / PCS / SSC / CDS and other competitive exams. We Hope this quiz will be helpful in your success.
1. The constitution of India, adopted Fundamental Duties from the constitution of .......
2. When Fundamental Duties were added in the Constitution of India?
3. At present how many Fundamental Duties are in the Constitution of India?
4. In the Indian Constitution, Fundamental Duties are given in which article?
(A) Article 12 to 35
(B) Article 51A
(C) Article 36 to 50
(D) Article 19
5. Which of the following statements is false?
(A) Fundamental Duties are given in Part IV of the Constitution
(B) After the 42th constitutional amendment Fundamental Duties have been added to the Constitution of India.
(C) In 2002, after the 82nd Constitution Amendment Act, another Fundamental Duty was added.
(D) Public Representation Act, Built in1951.
6. Which of the following committee advocated the Fundamental Duties in the Indian constitution?
(A) Verma Committee
(B) Sarkaria Committee
(C) Balwantrai Mehta Committee
(D) Swarn Singh Committee
7. Which of the following is not the Fundamental Duty?
(A) Safeguarding public property
(B) To obey the parents
(C) To make compulsory education to children of 6 to 14 years
(D) To spread brotherhood among the people
8. Which Constitutional Amendment Act was passed to provide compulsory education to children between 6 and 14 years?
9. Which of the following is not matched correctly?
(A) Forest Conservation Act: 1980
(B) Wildlife Protection Act: 1974
(C) Public Representation Act: 1951
(D) Civil Duties Protection Act: 1955
10. When was the 'Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act' passed?