GK Quiz on Indian Geography Set VII, in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that will help you to attune and equipped for different competitive examinations.
1. Which of the following State has the largest coastline in India?
B. Tamil Nadu
D. Andhra Pradesh
2. Which of the following latitudes divides India into two part ?
B. Arctic Circle
C. Tropic of Capricorn
D. Tropic of Cancer
3. Which foreign country is closest to Andaman Islands?
A. Sri Lanka
4. Which of the following is the correct chronological order of the formation of the following states in India?
4. Arunachal Pradesh
A. 3, 1, 2, 4
B. 1, 2, 3, 4
C. 1, 2, 4, 3
D. 1, 4, 2, 3
5. In which one of the following Islands of India is an active volcano found?
A. Car Nicobar Island
B. Nancowry Island
C. Barren Island
D. Maya Bunder Island
6. Which one of the following longitudes determines the Indian standard time?
A. 85.5 E
C. 84.5 E
7. Which one has the largest size among the following Union Territories of India?
C. Daman and Diu
8. Duncan Passage is situated between:
A. Minicoy and Amindiv
B. Minicoy and Maldives
C. Little Andaman and Car Nicobar
D. South Andaman and Little Andaman
9. ‘Indian Standard Meridian’ passes through the states of UP, MP:
A. AP and Karnataka
B. AP and Tamil Nadu
C. Karnataka and Tamil Nadu
D. Orissa and AP
10. The minimum land area recommended for forest cover to maintain proper ecological balance in India is
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.