AP Intermediate Practical Exam 2021 Admit Card Released: As per the latest update, the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has officially released the AP Inter Practical Exam 2021 Admit Cards for the 2nd year students. Students who are due to appear for BIEAP IPE 2021 Practical Exam can download their hall tickets from website bie.ap.gov.in. To help candidates obtain the hall tickets for the upcoming AP Intermediate 2nd Year Practical Exam 2021, a direct link to the downloading page is given below:
Practical Exams Starts on 31st March
According to the details shared by the exam authority, the AP Inter Practical Exams 2021 for 2nd Year Students is slated to commence from 31st March 2021. The practical exams will continue until 24th April. Following this, the board will hold the theory papers for AP Inter 1st and 2nd year students from 5th May 2021 onwards. After downloading the BIEAP Practical Exam hall tickets, candidates should note that it contains the reporting time and other instructions related to exams,, which candidates are expected to follow on the exam day. To validate their practical exam hall tickets, students also need to bring a supporting ID Card for verification purposes.
How to Download AP Intermediate Practical Exam 2021 Admit Cards online?
Taking into account the current situation, the practical exam hall tickets for BIEAP 2nd Year Intermediate Practical Exams 2021 have been published and made available online via the official website. Students can follow the step-by-step directions provided below to check and access the AP Inter 2nd Year Hall Tickets 2021 for practical exams easily:
- Step 1: Visit official website i.e. bie.ap.gov.in
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for “IPE MARCH 2021 Second Year General Practical Hall Ticket”
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page with input fields
- Step 4: Enter your IPE MARCH 2021 Roll No./ First Year Hall-Ticket No./Aadhar No.
- Step 5: Your IPE March 2021 Practical Exam Hall Tickets will be displayed on the screen
- Step 6: Download the hall ticket in PDF format and take printout for future reference