The candidates who have appeared for the UGC NET (July) 2018, we have some important news for you. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is providing UGC NET (July) 2018 OMR sheet and calculation sheet of paper 1 and paper 2, to candidates who appeared for exam. However, the candidates will have to pay a nominal price of Rs 500 and submit an application to get the OMR sheet and calculation sheet by September 10. The candidates, who have appeared in both paper of UGC National Eligibility Test on July 08, will able to get their response sheet.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) had issued a notice on 7th August where it has stated the following points:
• It is notified for information of the candidates that the Board has decided to provide a photocopy of the OMR Sheet and Calculation sheet to the candidates who have appeared in Paper–I & II of UGC-NET(July) – 2018 on their request along with prescribed fee.
• The candidates, who intend to obtain their photocopy of OMR sheet along with Calculation Sheet, may apply for the same along with the requisite processing charges of Rs. 500/- on or before 10.09.2018.
• Those who have already applied under RTI Act 2005 or otherwise may apply a fresh for the same along with required processing charges of Rs. 500/- before stipulated date.
• The prescribed fee may be remitted to this office through Bank Draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi issued by any scheduled bank.
• The candidates should mention their Roll No., Name & Address correctly in their application. The Roll Number & Name should also be mentioned on the backside of the Bank Draft. The application addressed to the Secretary with bank draft should be sent by speed post or by hand at NET Unit, CBSE, H-149, Sector-63, NOIDA 201309.
• The photocopy of their OMR Sheet & Calculation Sheet shall not be provided to any institution or school for display, commercial purpose or to print media. Application submitted on behalf of the candidate, and the incomplete application will be summarily rejected without any further reference.
• The decision of the Competent Authority of the Board shall be final and binding on the candidates. The photocopy of the OMR Sheet & Calculation
Sheet will be provided to the candidate by speed post only. However, no request will be entertained which will be received after 10.09.2018 in this office under any circumstances. The candidates must note that if they wish to apply for the OMR Sheets and Calculation Sheets then they will have to mention their roll number, name and address accurately. The fee has to be submitted through demand draft in favour of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi/New Delhi. Whereas candidates can get issued DD form any Bank. Board will send the copy of the calculation and OMR sheet to the candidates by post only after processing the application form. However, the incomplete application form will be rejected by CBSE summarily.