SEMCI INDIA is going to conduct 13th Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST) on 25 January 2015. Eligible candidates can apply online or offline on or before 30 September 2014. SEMCI INDIA conducts NEST on the last Sunday of January every year at Test Centres in all major cities across India.
- Opening Date of Application Process: 1 July 2014
- Last Date to Apply: 30 September 2014
- Date of NEST Test: 25 January 2015
Name of the Test
Agra, Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi and NCR, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, (Cochin), Goa, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hubli Hyderabad, Indore, Itanagar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Meerut, Mumbai, & Suburbs, Nagpur, Nashik, Panipat, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Rohtak, Shimla, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vadodara, Vijaywada, Vishakapatnam etc.
- NEST-I: The 1st and 2nd year Degree students of Engineering/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BDS/12th (Science), BCA and BSC (all)/Diploma Engg (only Final Year).
- NEST-II: The 3rd and 4th year Degree students of Engineering/MBBS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BDS/BCA and BSc (only Computer and IT).
Amount & No. of Scholarship
- NEST-I: 10 or more scholarships of Rs.25000/- each with Rs.75000/- to Rank No.1 in this Category
- NEST-II: 10 or more scholarships of Rs.35000/- each with Rs.10000/- to Rank No.1 in this Category
Rs.600/- + Rs.300/- (to get unsolved question papers of the last five years) through demand draft drawn in favour of SEMCI India payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may download application form from website
- Candidates need to send completely filled up application form along with demand draft to SEMCI India, B-1, Piccadilly Flats, 57-J, Clare Road, Byculla, Mumbai-400008 on or before 30 September 2014.