ACMS, Delhi Recruitment 2017
Army College of Medical Sciences (ACMS), Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Teaching, Non Teaching and Administrative Staff. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on the scheduled dates and time.
- Date for Walk in Interview (Faculty): 1 December 2017
- Date for Walk in Interview for Non- Teaching Staff – 12 December 2017
ACMS, Delhi Vacancy Details
- Professor – 1 Post
- Assistant Professor - 3 Posts
- Senior Resident- 8 Posts
- Junior Resident- 5 Posts
- Non-Teaching Staff (Multi-Tasking)- 16 Posts
- Administrative Staff (Multi-Tasking)- 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching, Non Teaching and Administrative Staff Posts
- Faculty – As Per MCI Regulations.
Administrative Staff (MTS)
- Estate Supervisor/ Academics Supervisor/ Administrative Supervisor/ Store Supervisor/ Caretaker- Graduate with 5-7 years experience in the relevant subject.
- LDC - 10 Years of experience as clerk, computer literate and typing speed of 30wpm with basic knowledge of accounting, drafting letters and Excel.
- Receptionist – Graduate with good communication skills.
- Audio Visual Technician - 10+2 with diploma in audio visual technology from recognized Institute.
- Fire safety Technician - Diploma from recognized institute and minimum 2-5 years experience in handling of fire safety equipment and fault detection/rectification.
- Plumber - certificate, course from recognized ITI and 2-5 years experience in plumbing
- Driver – Matriculation with valid heavy vehicle license.
Non-Teaching Staff (Multi Tasking Staff)
- Public Health Nurse - GNM or B.Sc. Nursing/ Diploma in Public Health Nursing.
- Health Educator - Master in Sociology/.Social Work/ Social Anthropology/ Health Education
- Store Keeper/Clk - Graduate, store keeper cum clerk with experience in store handling, accounting, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and typing speed 30 WPM.
- Dissection Hall Attendant - Matric, experience in cadaver handling and embalming.
- Steno cum Computer Operator cum SKT- Graduate with diploma in short hand from recognized institute and proficiency in taking dictation, proficiency in MS office, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Laboratory Technician - Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technologies (DMLT)
Age Limit – not more than 53 Years
How to Apply for ACMS, Delhi Recruitment 2017, Teaching, Non Teaching & Administrative Staff Posts
Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on the scheduled dates at Army College of Medical Sciences, Near Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt – 110010. For more details, please visit the below link of detailed notification.
Sarkari Naukri Updates
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates