The Executive Management Program aims at equipping the participants with adequate knowledge and business skills for managing businesses in India and China, and also enabling them to operate at strategic levels with a global outlook by synergizing all functional areas of Management. The details of the programme are given below.
Important Date: The last date for submission of online application form: 25 January 2013.
- All the participants must have at least a bachelor degree in any discipline and have work experience in mid-level management for at least three years as on 1 December 2012.
- In addition, certain weightage will be given to the candidates having a valid CAT or GMAT score
- Candidates applying after 31st December 2012 must use CAT 2012 score
*The GMAT score should not be older than three years at the time of applying
Seats: Maximum intake is limited to 40 candidates (out of these, 5 are reserved for foreign candidate)
Programme Duration: One year, starting June 2013.
- Candidates from India: Rs 2000/-
- Overseas candidates: US$ 200
How to Apply: Candidates can fill the application form online.
Selection Process for Admission
- Application form rating: 50 marks
- Personal Interview: 50marks
Aspirants should also Read