Aeronautical Development Agency, Bangalore Notified Recruitment Post of Commercial Officer 2014
Aeronautical Development Agency, Bangalore invites ‘Online’ application in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals for the post of Commercial Officer (Material Management).
Aeronautical Development Agency, Bangalore invites ‘Online’ application in the prescribed format from eligible Indian Nationals for the post of Commercial Officer (Material Management). The details of eligibility and other terms are mentioned below. The Aeronautical Development Agency, an autonomous Body and a Society under Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, entrusted with the task of Design and Development of Tejas (LCA) and many other major projects.
- Commencement Date of ‘Online’ Submission of Applications : 18 December 2013 on 1000 Hrs.
- Closing Date for ‘Online’ Submission of Applications : 20 January 2014 up to 1700 Hrs.
- Closing Date for Receiving Hard Copy of the ‘Online’ Application : 27 January 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Commercial Officer (Material Management)
(i) Graduate in any Discipline from a recognized University.
(ii) Professional Qualification in Materials Management preferably Graduate / Post-Graduate Diploma in Materials Management from IIMM (recognized by Govt.). OR
(iii) MBA in Materials Management from a recognized University / Institution. OR
(iv) Post-Graduate Diploma in Materials Management from a recognized University / Institution.
(v) Good working computer knowledge in carrying out the listed activities in related / applicable software.
(i) Minimum 7 years relevant experience out of which atleast 2 years in a Supervisory Capacity in the area of Commercial / Materials Management / Purchase Department of a reputed Industry / Government / Autonomous Body / R&D Organisation.
(ii) Thorough knowledge of public procurement procedures applicable to Government Establishments / Ministry of Defence etc, laid down rules and regulations in public buying, Export / Import procedures, INCOTERMS, drafting of major contracts, collaboration, agreements, MOU, Inventory Management etc. is essential.
(i) Experience in E-Procurement.
- Age limit of the candidates is not exceeding 35 Years as on closing date of the advertisement.
- The upper age limit as on closing date of the advertisement is relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates as per orders of the Central Govt. issued from time to time.
Pay Band/ Grade Pay:
Pay Band (PB – 2) of Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600 (plus allowances as per central Govt. Rules) Gross Minimum Emoluments at prevailing rates Rs. 40,878/-.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to register their applications through ADA website www.ada.gov.in
- Candidates should forward a hard copy of the online application (downloaded from the given web-site) to ‘The Senior Administrative Officer – I, Aeronautical Development Agency, P.B. No. 1718, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore – 560 017 along with attested copies of all testimonials.
The Short listed candidates will only considered for further recruitment procedures. Written examination followed by the Interview.