AIIMS, Bhopal Recruitment 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal invited applications for the post of Deputy Medical Superintendent and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 01 April 2018.
Advertisement No. : AIIMS Bpl/Rectt. Cell/Gr. A/Non- Faculty/ 2018 /02
Last Date of Application: 01 April 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal Vacancy Details
Name of the Post
- Deputy Medical Superintendent-06 Posts
- Public Relation Officer-01 Post
- Accounts Officer-02 Posts
- Law Officer-01 Post
- Senior Dietician (Assistant Food Manager)-01 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Deputy Medical Superintendent and Other Post
- Deputy Medical Superintendent-A recognized medical qualification included in l or II Schedule or Pan II of the 3rd Scheduleto the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 Holders of educational qualifications.MD (Hospital Administration) / MHA recognized by Medical Council of India Or 3 MD/MS in any clinical specialty with 3 years’ experience in Hospital administration of a 200 bedded hospital.
- Public Relation Officer-A Degree from a recognized University / institution with a PostGraduation / Diploma in Public Relations / Corporate Communication / Journalism / Mass Communication with 10 years’ experience in the field of Public Relations / Corporate Communication / Journalism / Mass Communication.
- Accounts Officer-Graduate in Commerce with at least 55% in aggregate,
- Law Officer-Degree in law or equivalent.
- Senior Dietician (Assistant Food Manager)-M.Sc. (Home Science – Food and Nutrition)/M.Sc. (Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics)/ M.Sc. (Food Science &Nutrition)/M.Sc. (Food and Nutrition Dietetics)/M.Sc. (Food Service Management and Dietetics) from a recognized University/Institution.
Age Limit for Deputy Medical Superintendent and Other Post
- Deputy Medical Superintendent-21-40 years
- Public Relation Officer/ Law Officer -30-45 Years
- Accounts Officer-21-35 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
Also Visit:General Knowledge
How to Apply for the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the AIIMSB’s Website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in .Last date of receipt of application is 01 April 2018.
Click here for Detailed Notification
Pune Cantonment Board Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 77 Teachers, Jr. Clerk and Other Posts
MSBU, Bharatpur Jobs 2018, 15 Vacancies for Non- Teaching Staff Post
IBBI Recruitment 2018 for 18 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts