AIIMS Bhubneshwar Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar invited applications for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Additional Professor, Professor, Senior Resident and Tutor in AIIMS, Kalyani, West Bengal. Candidates can apply for the post through official website within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar.
Last Date of Application - within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar
AIIMS Kalyani Vacancy Details
- Professor – 19 Posts
- Additional Professor – 13 Posts
- Associate Professor - 15 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 38 Posts
- Senior Resident – 8 Posts
- Tutor – 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty, SR and Tutor Post
- Faculty - A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject AND/OR AND/OR M.Ch. for surgical super-specialities and D.M. for Medical Super-specialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized Course) or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto
- Senior Resident - A Post Graduation Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) or Equivalent in respective discipline from recognized University/Institute as provided under the Residency Scheme. All the terms and conditions of the Residency Scheme will be applicable.
- Tutor - MBBS or M.Sc in Human Anatomy/Medical Physiology/Medical BioChemistry/Biochemistry/Medical Pharmacology/Pharmacology from recognized University/Institute.
- Professor – Fourteen years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/ subject concerned after obtaining the Doctorate degree.
- Additional Professor – Ten years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/subject concerned after obtaining the Doctorate degree
- Associate Professor - Six years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/subject concerned after obtaining the doctorate degree.
Assistant Professor – Three years teaching and/or research experience in the discipline/ subject concerned after obtaining the Doctorate degree.
- Professor/Additional Professor: - Not exceeding 58 (Fifty Eight) years
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor: - Not exceeding 50 (Fifty) years
- Senior Resident:- Not exceeding 37 (Thirty Seven) years
- Tutor: - Not exceeding 30 (Thirty) years
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Kalyani Jobs
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
How to Apply for AIIMS Kalyani Jobs 2019
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respects can submit their application through ON-LINE mode followed by hard copy in prescribed format within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News/ Rojgar Samachar. Candidates who apply through online have to send the hard copy of their application in prescribed format along with signed copy of online application and self attested copies of certificates/documents in support of fulfilling the essential criteria of age, educational qualification, teaching/research experiences etc. besides others in support of their candidature within 30 days from the last date of receipt of online application