All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invited applications for All India Post-Graduate Dental Entrance Examination - 2014 for admission against 50% All India Quota of Postgraduate (MDS) courses in various Dental Colleges in the country which is scheduled on 25 January 2014. The candidates eligible can apply online on or before 31 December 2013. The AIIMSs are a group of autonomous public medical colleges of higher education. AIIMS is probably one of the most selective medical institutes in the world with a success rate of less than 0.1% AIIMS New Delhi, the fore-runner parent excellence institution was established in 1956.
• Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 2 December 2013
• Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 31 December 2013
• Date of Admit Card to be hoisted at www.aiimsexams.org: 15 January 2014
• Date of Entrance Examination: 25 January 2014
Name of the Entrance Examination: All India Post-Graduate Dental Entrance Examination - 2014
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Candidate should be Indian nationals.
• Candidates should possess BDS degree from a recognized Dental College or a foreign degree included in the schedules of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1956.
• Candidates should have full registration either from the Dental Council of India or State Dental Council after completing the compulsory rotating internship
• Candidates should have complete the required period of 12 months pre-registration internship from a recognized Hospital on or before 31 March 2014.
• General/OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- and SC/ST category candidates have to pay Rs.800/- as Application-cum-Examination fee.
• Candidate can pay the fee through computer generated challan form in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) or can pay online through Credit Card / Debit Card.
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Entrance Exam conducted by the institute.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website: www.aiimsexams.org Before 31 December 2013.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.