All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to 207 posts of Junior Residents (JRs), Non Academic. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format on or before 10 June 2017.
Notification Details: No.F.07/2017-Acad.I
Last Date of Application : 10 June 2017
AIIMS, New Delhi Vacancy Details:
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS, New Delhi 2017 Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
1) The candidates should have passed MBBS/BDS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI/DCI.
2) Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/BDS (including Internship) not earlier than two years before the start date of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) i.e. 01.07.2017 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (including completion of residency) between 01.07.2015 to 30.06.2017 only will be considered.
3) DMC/DDC/MCI/State Registration is mandatory before joining, if selected.
4) Those who had joined Junior Residency (Non-Academic) at the AIIMS and whose services were terminated on account of unauthorised absence or any other disciplinary/ground, will be ineligible to be considered for these JR (NA) post even if they otherwise qualify.
5) For candidates other than AIIMS graduate, maximum two terms* (of 6 months) are allowed. AIIMS graduate are allowed maximum of 3 tenure of JR (NA). AIIMS graduates will be considered to be allotted post on preferential basis (as given on point 1 of B below) only for two terms. AIIMS graduates applying for 3rd time will be considered at par with other candidates. Those candidates (other than AIIMS graduate) who have already done 2 terms* of Junior Residency (Non-Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Experience in Army Services, Central Health Services, Private Nursing Homes and Private Practice will be taken as equivalent to Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
For other details the desirous candidates are advised to refer to the official notification below.
Selection Process for AIIMS, New Delhi Posts
The selections for these posts will be done on the basis of Interview/ Written Test. The decision of the competent authority will be final in this regard. The applicants should refer to the official website http://www.aiims.edu/en.html for other details.
How to Apply for AIIMS, New Delhi Posts:
The complete application in all respect should be submitted online latest by 10 June 2017 and the counseling for the same will be held on 27 June 2017 in the Jawaharlal Auditorium/Conference Room, AIIMS at 09:00 AM. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.