All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna invited online applications for recruitment 155 various posts. . The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 31 December 2013.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna is one of the six AIIMS established under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna to bring the most sophisticated healthcare to the last man in the queue.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 1 December 2013
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 31 December 2013
Details of Posts
Name of the Posts
- Pharmacist Grade II: 10 posts
- Junior Warden (House keeper): 10 posts
- Laboratory Attendant Grade II: 35 posts
- Laboratory Technician: 1 post
- Stenographer: 15 posts
- Medical Record Technician (Record Clerk): 38 posts
- Artist (Modeller): 4 posts
- Dark room Assistant Grade III: 5 posts
- Sanitary Inspector Grade II: 10 posts
- Library Attendant Grade II: 3 posts
- Junior Medical Record Officer (Receptionists): 8 posts
- Electrician: 6 posts
- Senior Mechanics (A/C&R): 4 posts
- Senior Mechanics (E&M): 2 posts
- Gas Steward (Gas Keeper): 4 posts
Total no. of Posts: 155 Posts
- For Pharmacist Grade II, Junior Warden (House keeper), Laboratory Attendant Grade II, Medical Record Technician (Record Clerk), Artist (Modeller), Dark room Assistant Grade III, Sanitary Inspector Grade II, Library Attendant Grade II, Junior Medical Record Officer (Receptionists) and Senior Mechanics (A/C&R): Between 18-30 years
- For Laboratory Technician and Stenographer: Between 18-27 years
- For Electrician, Senior Mechanics (E&M) and Gas Steward (Gas Keeper): Upper age limit is 35 years
- Pharmacist Grade II: Diploma in Pharmacy and it should be registered under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Junior Warden (House keeper): Matriculation with experience in store keeping or Public relations or Estate management OR a certificate of formal training in Store keeping or Materials Management or Public Relations or House Keeping.
- Laboratory Attendant Grade II: 12th/10th with Science and 5 years regular service (Regular or Ad-hoc) as Laboratory Attendant in any Govt. or Autonomous Medical College Hospital.
- Laboratory Technician: BSc OR 12th with Science and Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques with One year experience in a Medical Laboratory.
- Stenographer: 12th OR 10th with 5 years service (regular or ad-hoc) as Stenographer in Govt. Organization/ Institution. Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10mts @80 w.p.m. Transcription" 50 mts (English) & 65 mts (Hindi) (Only on Computers).
- Medical Record Technician (Record Clerk): 12th with Science and Certificate in Medical Records (from a recognised institute or authority issued after not less than 6 months training course).
- Artist (Modeller): Diploma or Certificate in Fine Arts or Commercial Arts or Modeling with 3 years experience in Illustration and modeling, preferably in a teaching Institution.
- Dark room Assistant Grade III: Matriculation and Diploma or Certificate in Radiography (of minimum one year duration).
- Sanitary Inspector Grade II: Matriculation and Certificate of Sanitary Inspector Course.
- Library Attendant Grade II: Matriculation or equivalent with Experience of having worked in a Library for at least 2 years OR Certificate in Library Science or Librarianship from a recognised Institution.
- Junior Medical Record Officer (Receptionists): Degree from a recognised University and Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism or Public Relations.
- Electrician: 10th, ITI Diploma Certificate in Electrician’s Trade and Electrical Supervisory certificates of competency with Practical Experience of 5 years perfection and running or maintenance of different types of both H.T. & L.T. electrical installations including U.G. Cable systems.
- Senior Mechanics (A/C&R): Matriculation or equivalent and must have undergone a minimum of 12 months Refrigeration Mechanic or equivalent course in recognised Tech. Instt.
- Senior Mechanics (E&M): Trade Certificate or ITI Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 8 years practical experience in skilled capacity in workshops or on mechanical construction equipment.
- Gas Steward (Gas Keeper): Trade Certificate or ITI Diploma in Mech. Engg with 7 years practical experience in skilled capacity in a workshop or a mechanical construction equipment out of which at least 4 years should be in a big oil gas generator plant.
- General/OBC Category Rs.500/- and SC/ST category Rs.100/- + Transaction Charges as applicable with individual banks.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in written test, Interview and Skill test (if applicable /as mentioned against the post concerned).
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to apply on line through website: www.aiimspatna.org before 31 December 2013.
- Candidates are NOT required to send copy of any documents or application by Post.
- The verification of the essential documents will be done at the time of Interview.
Refer the below link for complete information.