AIIMS Jobs Notification:
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS), New Delhi invites eligible candidates to apply for the post of Research Officer and other posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format so as to reach on or before 23 January 2017.
Last Date of Application: 23 January 2017
AIIMS Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Research Officer – 03 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 02 Posts
- Lab Technician – 02 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Research Officer and Other Jobs:
- Research Officer/ SRF/ JRF: Possess Master’s Degree in respective discipline.
- Lab Technician: Possess Bachelor’s Degree in respective discipline with MLT.
- Lab Attendant: Possess Higher Secondary (12th Standard) Pass.
- Research Officer: 03 years
- SRF: 02 years
- Lab Attendant: 01 year
Selection Procedure for AIIMS Research Officer and Other Jobs:
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test and/ or Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply for AIIMS Research Officer and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the posts with the complete bio- data on plain paper in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents as required so as to reach to the office of the Prof. Sarman Singh (Prof. and Head), Clinical Microbiology & Molecular Medicine Division, Lab No. 28, Room No. 28, Ground Floor, Near Old Laundry Block, In Front of General Section, AIIMS, New Delhi – 110 029 on or before 23 January 2017 up to 05:00 PM.