Air India AIESL Recruitment 2019: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), Air India, Delhi has invited applications for the recruitment of Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website from 15 to 25 April2019.
- Starting Date of Application - 15 March 2019
- Last Date of Application - 15 April 2019
Air India AIESL Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 80
Graduate Apprentices – 20 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Electrical – 4 Posts
- Instrumentation – 2 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication – 2 Posts
- Production – 2 Posts
Diploma Apprentices – 60 Posts
- Mechanical – 25 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation – 10 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication – 10 Posts
- Production – 5 Posts
- Graduate – Rs. 4984
- Diploma – RS. 3542
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by University in relevant discipline
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an institution recognized by State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
Selection Procedure for Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
How to Apply for Air India AIESL Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can register in the web portal of NATS (National Apprenticeship Training Scheme) using the link given below for enrollment / registration as apprentices. After completing enrollment / registration as Apprentices, the candidates have to apply to the respective discipline through the NATS portal against seats notified by AIESL in NATS Portal (WMHMCC000005).
No Application Fees.