Office of the Chairman Department of Ilaj- Bit -Tadbeer, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following appointment as Guest Faculty in the department of Ilaj-Bit- Tadbeer Ajmal Khan Tibbiya College, Faculty of Unani Medicine, on the Monthly Gross Salary of a regularly appointed Assistant Professor. The appointment shall be purely temporary and for the period of one year. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 12 April 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 12 April 2014.
Details of Posts
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s level in relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University;
- Relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph. D. degree holders, who have obtained their master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET). conducted by the UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET FOR those with Ph.D. degree. However, the candidates having Ph.D. in the concerned subjects are exempted from NET.
- Candidates, who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor/Guest Faculty.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Maximum age limit will not exceed forty five (45) years.
Pay Scale/ Stipened
Pay Band PB – 3 and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Academic Grade Pay Rs. 6,000/- plus allowances as admissible.
Demand Draft/ Original Cash receipt of Rs. 150/-. to be deposited in the State Bank of India (AMU Branch).
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format by downloaded it from the website www.amuregistrar.com along with relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) and Demand Draft should reach to the Prof. M. M. H . Siddiqui, Office of the Chairman Department of Ilaj- Bit –Tadbeer, F/o Unani Medicine, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh on or before 12 April 2014.
- The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
- The selection Committee meeting will be convened in the office of the Dean, F/O Unani Medicine on 15.04.2014 at (Tuesday) at 12:30 AM and no separate Notice/ Interview letter will be issued in this regard.