AMU ABK High School invited applications for recruitment to the post of Trained Graduate Teachers and Primary Teachers. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 24 May 2014.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 24 May 2014
Name of the Posts:
- Trained Graduate Teachers: 35
- Primary Teachers: 4
Total No. of Posts: 39
- Trained Graduate Teachers: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Primary Teachers: Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Trained Graduate Teachers: Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate OR Bachelor Degree or equivalent with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in the concerned subject comprising the combination, B.Ed. or equivalent, Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) passed conducted by CBSE and Competence to teach in Hindi, English and Urdu medium of instruction.
- Primary Teachers: 12th passed or equivalent qualification, Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) passed conducted by CBSE and Competence to teach in Hindi, English and Urdu medium of instruction.
How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with receipt of Rs.150/- deposited in state Bank of India, M.U. Branch, Aligarh or Demand draft of Rs. 150/- payable to Finance Officer, AMU Aligarh at state Bank of India, AMU Branch Aligarh (Code-5555) and attested photocopies of all relevant documents should reach the Office of the Principal, AMU ABK High School, (Boys Section) Aligarh 202002" during office hours on or before 24 May 2014.