Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) invited applications for the post of Teaching and Non Teaching Staff. Interested Candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 June 2017.
Last Date of Application Submission – 20 June 2017
AMU Vacancy Details
- Assistant Professor in Pediatric Cardiology – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor in Pediatric Intensive Care– 01 Post
- Assistant Professor in Cardiac Anaesthesia – 01 Post
- Staff Nurse – 14 Posts
- Accountant cum Clerk – 02 Posts
- O.T. Technician – 03 Posts
- Anaesthesia Technician – 08 posts
- MTS –13 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Posts
- Assistant Professor– MD+DM/DNB in relevant field.
- Staff Nurse – B.Sc Nursing from a recognized institution or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery Course from a recognized Board.
- Accountant cum Clerk – Graduation from a recognized university.
- O.T. Technician – Senior Secondary School Examination + Diploma in O.T. Technician Management.
- Anaesthesia Technician – Senior Secondary School Examination + Diploma in Anaesthesia Technique.
- MTS –Higher School Exam from a recognized Board.
How to apply for AMU, Teaching and Non Teaching Staff Posts
Eligible candidates can send applications along with supporting documents to Prof. H.M. Khan Medical Superintendent, J.N.Medical College Hospital, AMU, Aligarh on or before 20 June 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs