Andaman & Nicobar Police invited applications for the post of Sub-Inspector(General Duty), Constable (General Duty), Pharmacist, Nursing Assistant and Sub-Inspector(Executive). The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 December 2017.
- Last Date of Online Application - 31 December 2017 till 11:59 PM
- Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Online Application - 08 January 2018
Andaman & Nicobar Police Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 122
- Sub-Inspector(General Duty) in India Reserve Battalion (IRBn) - 11 Posts
- Constable (General Duty) in India Reserve Battalion (IRBn) - 93 Posts
- Pharmacist and Nursing Assistant in India Reserve Battalion (IRBn) - 02 Posts
- Nursing Assistant in India Reserve Battalion (IRBn)- 01 Post
- Sub-Inspector(Executive) in Andaman & Nicobar Islands- 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Constable/Sub-Inspector and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Sub-Inspector - Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University
- Constable (GD) - 12th Standard Pass from a recognized Board/Institution
- Pharmacist - Degree in Pharmacy OR Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institution. Registration with Pharmacy Council under Section - 12 of Pharmacy Act, 1948
- Nursing Assistant - 12th passed from a recognized Board/Institute and 2 years experience as Nursing Assistant/Ward Attendant in a recognized/registered Medical Institute.
- Sub-Inspector (Exe)/Sub-Inspector(GD)/ Pharmacist - Not more than 30 Years
- Constable (GD) - 18 to 33 Years
- Nursing Assistant - 18 –33 years (Male) and 18 –38 years (Female)
For more details such as Physical Standards, check detailed notification link below
Selection Procedure for Constable/Sub-Inspector and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Physical Measurement/Endurance Test, written test, medical examination etc.
How to Apply for Andaman & Nicobar Police Constable/Sub-Inspector and Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through A&N Police website “www.police.andaman.gov.in” from 01 December 2017 to 31 December 2017 till 11:59 PM and send the application along with other necessary documents to " The Deputy Superintendent of Police (Estt.), Police Head Quarter, Atlanta Point, Port Blair, A & N Islands –744104" on or before 08 January 2018 by 5:00 PM