Western Coalfield Limited
Western Coalfield Limited Recruitment 2018: Western Coalfield Limited has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse, Technician and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 25 August 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 25 August 2018
Western Coalfield Limited Vacancy Details
- Staff Nurse – 125 Posts
- Technician (Radiographer/Pathological/Refraction/Optometry/Trainee) – 10 Posts
- Audiometry Technician – 5 posts
- Junior Technician (ECG/EEG) – 1 Post
- Pharmacist (Trainee) – 1 Post
- Physiotherapist – 3 Posts
- Junior Technical Inspector/Junior Chemist – 20 Posts
- Telecom Mechanic – 52 Posts
- Junior Data Entry Operator – 16 Posts
- Translator (Trainee) – 4 Posts
Govt. Job Options for 8th pass watch video
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Nurse, Technician and Other Posts
- Staff Nurse – 10+2 plus A Grade Nursing Diploma or certificate from recognized Institute approved by the government.
- Technician (Radiographer/Pathological/Refraction/Optometry/Trainee) – Degree in respective technology from a recognized Institute.
- Audiometry Technician, Junior Technician (ECG/EEG) – 10+2/Intermediate Plus Diploma in respective subject from a recognized Institute.
How to apply for Western Coalfield Limited Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Western Coalfield Limited on or before 25 August 2018. Candidates can check the provided link for more details.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Visit: General Knowledge
Also Read: Current Affairs