The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invited the Departmental Tests applications from the candidates for November, 2013 Session Examinations only on payment of Rs.50/- for each Test. The candidates eligible can apply the Departmental Test for November 2013 Session examinations through ON-LINE ONLY from 19 August 2013 to 30 September 2013. APPSC was formed when the State of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1 November 1956. The major function of APPSC is to do Direct Recruitment under the Article 320 (1) of the Constitution of India. Those recruited are mostly lecturers, doctors, engineers, deputy collectors, forest officers, police officers, and clerks.
- Opening date for Online Application Forms: 19 August 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Forms: 30 September 2013
- Opening date for Online Application Fee Payment: 19 August 2013
- Closing date for Online Application Fee Payment: 25 September 2013
- Date of Departmental Examination: 12 December 2013 to 17 December 2013
Name of the Test: Departmental Tests November 2013 Session
Eligibility criteria: Only the employees working in the respective departments are eligible to apply for the tests:
- Commercial Taxes Department
- Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Sericulture Department
- Mines & Geology Department
- Divisional Test
- Works Accounts Service
- Workshop Officers
- A.P. Public Service Commission
Candidates need to pay Rs. 50/- for each test payable to the Secretary, A.P. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad through Challan in any branch of State Bank of India /A.P. ON-LINE Centre.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online through official website: www.apspsc.gov.in.between 19 August 2013 to 30 September 2013.