APPSC Job Notification:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Architectural Draughtsman, Surveyors, Deputy Surveyor, Technical Assistant (Mining), Civil Assistant, Technical Assistant (Geophysics), Inspector of Factories and Fisheries Development Officer.
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post along with required documents on or before 22 January 2017.
Last Date of Online Application: 22 January 2017
APPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Architectural Draughtsman
- Deputy Surveyor
- Technical Assistant (Mining)
- Civil Assistant
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics)
- Inspector of Factories
- Fisheries Development Officer
Eligibility Criteria for APPSC Deputy Surveyor and Other Jobs:
- Assistant Architectural Draughtsman- 10th class pass.
- Surveyors- 10th class pass.
- Deputy Surveyor- Secondary School Certificate Examination Pass.
- Technical Assistant (Mining)- B.Sc. Degree in Geology from any recognized university.
- Civil Assistant- M.B.B.S. Degree or an equivalent qualification.
- Technical Assistant (Geophysics)- Degree in M.Sc. or M.Sc. (Tech.) or M.Tech. or equivalent.
- Inspector of Factories- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Chemical or Industrial Engineering.
- Fisheries Development Officer- Bachelor of Fisheries Science.
Selection Procedure for APPSC Deputy Surveyor and Other Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for APPSC Deputy Surveyor and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post along with other necessary documents on or before 22 January 2017.