Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invited application for recruitment to 08 posts of Assistant Director of Survey and Lecturer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 20 July 2015.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 July 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 08
• Asstt. Director of Survey: 03
• Lecturer in various Deptts. of Govt. Ayurvedic College: 05
• Asstt. Director of Survey: PB-4, Pay Rs.12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- plus grade pay of Rs. 6100/
• Lecturer in various Deptts. of Govt. Ayurvedic College: Rs. 15,600 - Rs. 39,100/- PM with A.G.P. of Rs. 6000/- PM
• Educational Qualification
• Asstt. Director of Survey: Candidates possessing B.E. Degree with specialization in Surveying. Such candidates are required to successfully undergo 400 (Basic) Surveying Supervisor course and Map Re-Production in the Survey of India after recruitment to the post of Asstt. Director of Survey.Or Graduate in Science from any recognized University having Mathematics as a subject in Degree standard with 400 (Basic) Surveying Supervisor course passed from the Survey Training Institute, Hyderabad of Survey India.
• Lecturer in various Deptts. of Govt. Ayurvedic College: A degree in Ayurved from a University established by Law or a Statutory Board/Faculty/Examine Body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC) Act, 1970. A post Graduate qualification in the subject/speciality concerned included in the schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC) Act, 1970. Candidate should be registered in State Council of Indian Medicine, Assam.
• Age Limit (as on 01 January 2015)
• Asstt. Director of Survey: 18-38 years
• Lecturer in various Deptts. of Govt. Ayurvedic College: 21-38 years
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format available in the Commission website. More detail in this regard can be found from the link given below.